Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bahasa Indonesia Lebih Sederhana Dibanding Bahasa Inggris


Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple dibanding bahasa Inggris. English: "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?" Indonesiaa �n: "MAKSUD LOH?!" English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehanda �." Indonesiaa �n: "Jangan Telat Yee!" English: "I definitelya � won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me." Indonesiaa �n: "Ntar gue nyusul." English: "Your statement is already known by everybody else." Indonesiaa �n: "BASI LO!" English: "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversatia �on." Indonesiaa �n: "GA PENTING Boo..." English: "I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do." Indonesiana � : "MATI GAYA neh" English: "I need to tell u something unfortunata �ely still need to be confirmed on its validity." Indonesiaa �n: "Eh, TAU GA' SIH LO..."(Na �ggosip) English: "I couldn't imagine what else could've happen." Indonesiaa �: "BUSET DAH!!" English: "The conclusiona � which is not accepted." Indonesiaa �n: "CAPE DEH!!" English: "Pardon me." Indonesiaa � : "HAAAHH??" English: "I think you should not act in such an improper way." Indonesiaa �n: "Pliiiss Dech!" English: "I think it would be better if we don't see each other again..." Indonesiaa �: "Loe... Gw... End!!!" ()


Bahasa Indonesia Lebih Sederhana Dibanding Bahasa Inggris via ketawa


Koleksi Terbaru: Humor, Cerita Lucu dan Gokil